This 10-tier Dustproof Shoe Rack is designed to provide a great storage solution for your collection of favorite footwear. It is constructed out of metal pipes, non-woven fabrics and plastic connectors, so it can hold numerous pairs of shoes. This innovative, lightweight space saving shoe rack can be placed in a cubby closet, mudroom or busy entryway to keep shoes or accessories accessible.
Each shelf holds up to 3 or 4 pairs of full-size shoes; Side pockets for shoe brushes, keys, toys or other sundries. With zippered cover, this elegant shoe cabinet will keep the dust away and when guests coming, you can just zip down the cover to keep your shoes unviewable.
1. SELECTED STRONG MATERIAL: Constructed from selected Non-woven Fabric, high quality steel tube and PP Plastic connectors, this shoe tower will offer you long term organization system
2. ABUNDANT STORAGE SPACE: Durable 10 tiers Shoe Rack can Store up to 45 pairs of shoes to keep your bedroom, hallway or mudroom well organized; Side pockets design for storing shoe brush, keys or other sundries
3. SPACE SAVING SHOE ORGANIZER: Great size of 34"L x 11 1/8"W x 60 7/8"H (86 x 28 x 158cm), this amazing shoe rack will suitable for your cubby walk-in closet, entryway or garage, with 6 3/4" Layer Height for regular heels, sneakers or flats
4. DUSTPROOF & EASY TO ASSEMBLE: Shoe rack with zippered cover keeps your shoes away from dust and un-viewable, with units snap together for easy assembly and no tool required
5. OPTIONAL FUNCTIONALITY: You can remove a layer to fit not only boots, high heels, but also fit purses or other larger accessories
1. Fabric Material: Non-woven Fabric
2. Pipe Material: Steel Tube
3. Connector Material: PP Plastic
4. Fabric Color: Black
5. Product Size: (34 x 11 1/8 x 60 7/8)" / (86 x 28 x 158)cm (L x W x H)
6. Layer Height: 6 3/4" (17cm)
1 x Shoe Rack
1 x Instruction
1. Please avoid moving after fully assembled or with shoes on it; if you have to, please clear it out before moving.
2. To increase the stability, please put the heavy stuffs on the bottom shelves.